Thursday, October 17, 2013

Website Mock-Up Pages

So I completely change my original  idea(s) for what I wanted my portfolio website to look like and while it's very simple, I think it works for a start. I'm sure that in the future I'll change it again. My previous ideas I scrapped because I made each page on a whim, honestly. I just didn't put a lot of thought into each one.  My group feedback was little, so what was said is just to make sure I fully execute my ideas and change up the design and layout. I really didn't have anything that stood out and the design was very generic and uninspiring. Then after we view some of the mock websites, I decided to start over. I know I could do better and I feel better with what I came up with this time than in the beginning. While I know there's room for improvement, I know these pages represent what I'm aiming more effectively.
Anyway here's what I have so far:

About Page
 
 Gallery Page
Basically each page in the design aspect will look the same. All the navigation remains on each page, but when the user click on each button, the text enlarges and gets bolder. Then the page will pop up or maybe fade in with the text/images/links relate to the purpose of that page.

No comments:

Post a Comment